Internship Data Science
c-Com’s software solutions for the metal working industry are based on modern web technologies. Our international software development team works in an agile manner to constantly deliver valuable solutions to our customers around the globe. We foster creative thinkers, new visions and the spirit to try out the latest tech. Our goal is to digitize the metal working industry with cutting edge software and processes.
Throughout the course of your internship with us, you assist our Advanced Analytics team. Preprocessing data, developing models and algorithms, implementierung neuronal networks - your creative ideas help to solve our tasks. This hands-on experience will allow you to apply the knowledge gained during your studies in an industrial context. Furthermore you learn to collaborate with colleages from around the world in an international team.
We are looking for candidates with a profile like this:
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or alike
- First programming experiences, for example in Python and SQL
- Knowledge in data science methodologies and technologies is helpful, for example neuronal networks, regression modelling, TensorFlow/Keras etc.
- Ability to work independently
- Eager to learn new technologies and methodologies
- Start of internships is possible any time, however, we prefer to synchronize student engagements with the university semesters from October – March and April – September
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org if this position appeals to you.