c-Com provides software and services to the metal cutting industry to enable smart manufacturing with high productivity. An essential part of this mission is to analyze large quantities of data to find correlations, predict results and optimize performance. Since 2018 we have engaged into advanced analytics, machine learning and computer vision to make our applications smart and support our internationally renowned customers in their Industry 4.0 endeavors.
- Create and train models based on heterogeneous sets of machining, tooling, quality and material data
- Use statistical analysis such as regression, variance, correlation and cluster analysis methods to validate your findings and describe the basic properties of the data sets
- Develop prototypes to validate the applicability of your models
- Integrate the models within our advanced analytics products
- Connect data sources from customers and partners to further evolve the models and applications
- In industry 4.0 projects, you work together closely with international frontend-, app- and backend developers
- Graduation in physics, mathematics, computer science or similar field of study with a Master degree
- Solid experience in using statistical analysis and mathematical modelling is required
- Experience with machine learning and neuronal networks as well as Python and Tensorflow/Keras is expected
- Additional knowledge in SQL and with agile tools such as JIRA is advantageous
- Proficient communication in English is required, communication in German is optional
If this position attracts your interest and you want to get started in a dynamic and international analytics team, then apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.