c-Com’s software solutions for the metal working industry are based on modern web technologies. Our international software development team works in an agile manner to constantly deliver valuable solutions to our customers around the globe. We foster creative thinkers, new visions and the spirit to try out the latest tech. Our goal is to digitize the metal working industry with cutting edge software and processes.
As part of our DevOps team your responsibilities include:
- Building, configuring and testing deployment pipelines using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as Terraform
- Consult our customers for infrastructure requirements and configurations
- Implement up-to-date configuration management and a real-time monitoring solution for our global system landscape
- Document our internal processes and technical procedures to improve the productivity of your peers
- In case you are interested in software development, you may support the developers in their daily activities
- A close collaboration with the product and project managers as well as your developer peers and data scientists is the foundation of your day-to-day work
We are looking for candidates with a profile like this:
- Degree in computer science, system management or alike
- More than 3 years of experience with at least one hyperscaler like AWS, Azure, Alibaba Cloud, SAP Business Technology Platform (formally known as SAP Cloud)
- First experiences with IaC tools such as Terraform, container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes and the Linux operating system
- Basic knowledge about git and web interfaces (for example: REST, OData) complete your technical profile
- Ability to work independently
- Eager to learn new technologies and methodologies
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org if this position appeals to you.