c-Com’s software solutions for the metal working industry are based on modern web technologies. Our international software development team works in an agile manner to constantly deliver valuable solutions to our customers around the globe. We foster creative thinkers, new visions and the spirit to try out the latest tech. Our goal is to digitize the metal working industry with cutting edge software and processes.
Within the development team your responsibilities include:
- Development of digital services in close collaboration with our product, project and sales managers
- Design and implement user interfaces using TypeScript and the framework Angular
- Define and create end-to-end test cases to support continuous testing and quality assurance processes
- Improve the user experience with your creative ideas and industry knowledge
- Collaborate with your fellow developers from the data science, backend and mobile team
We are looking for candidates with a profile like this:
- Degree in computer science, media or alike
- Knowledge in web technologies such as CSS, HTML5, D3.js or AG Grid will help to jumpstart your carrer with us
- Ability to work independently
- Eager to learn new technologies and methodologies
- Communication in English is required, German is optional
Please apply to email@example.com if this position appeals to you.