Internship Software Development
c-Com's software solutions for the metal working industry are based on modern web technologies. Our international software development team works in an agile manner to constantly deliver valuable solutions to our customers around the globe. We foster creative thinkers, new visions and the spirit to try out the latest tech. Our goal is to digitize the metal working industry with cutting edge software and processes.
As an intern in our software development team you will support the development of our digital services in collaboration with user from the metal cutting industry. You will work closely together with your colleagues and see how web services in Java using the Spring framework were developed and how they make these services available to customers in one of our Kubernetes/Cloud Foundry environments. After the internship you will understand how software requirements evolve from customer request to implementable specifications, how it feels to become a software and you will know how agile development in an international environment works.
We are looking for candidates with a profile like this:
- Degree in computer science or alike
- First programming experiences, for example in Java
- Ability to work independently
- Eager to learn new technologies and methodologies
- Start of internship is possible any time, however, we prefer to synchronize internships with the university semesters from October - March and April - September
Please apply to email@example.com if this position appeals to you.