c-Com's software is based on modern technologies with constant investments into updates. Software engineers are requested to bring in their creative ideas and new technologies to solve the challenges our customers and us face every day. Our goal is to digitize metal cutting by providing smart processes and analytics to further advance productivity, connectivity and automation within our industry.
- You develop digital services in collaboration with user from the metal cutting industry
- In the backend, you develop web services in Java using the Spring framework and make these services available to customers in one of our Kubernetes/Cloud Foundry environments
- Developing algorithms and queries against enterprise database management systems as well as contributing to the development of our processing architecture is an essential part of your daily work
- Within the DevOps team, you support the build and operation of our system landscapes, for example by using Jenkins pipelines
- You will develop test cases for quality assurance on different levels (unit, integration, system tests)
- In an industrie 4.0 software development project, you will work closely with international frontend-, app- and backend developers
- Graduation in computer science or similar field of study with a Bachelor or Master degree
- At least 3 years of experience in software development with Java and relational databases as well as the provision of data via RESTful web services is required
- Experience with at least one hyperscaler (AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba) is expected
- Additional knowledge in Jenkins, Maven, Git and with agile tools such as JIRA is advantageous
- Proficient communication in English is required
Please apply to email@example.com if this position appeals to you.